How to Use Course 5: Preview!
Master the UFM Method
Each of you comes to us with a deep bench of experience and outstanding skills. Put simply, low-performers aren't tempted to start their own businesses. They know they won't make it! But you're different. You have the skills ... but you know that there is more to learn. You also know that serving small business clients requires a different approach than "Fortune 100s".
Our objective in Course 5 is simple: We will teach you the broad range of skills you need - using the UFM framework - to deliver outstanding results for your clients.
Here are some critical lessons you'll learn in this course:
- Reinvent the "sales funnel" as a "customer journey" and never talk about MQLs and SQLs again.
- Discover the simple mathematics at the heart of every customer journey - and how that translates into returns (and investments) that clients must make.
- Simplify the awareness, interest, and client acquisition processes.
- Invigorate the initial satisfaction, repeat purchase, and advocate processes.
- Learn how to set budgets that clients agree to!
- Choose the right software that makes sense for your clients needs (not a software salesperson's commissions).
And much more!
As always, as you go through the course, we invite you to comment and ask questions. We're happy to jump in and answer - you'll not only be helping yourself, but your comments will help others improve their own journeys. We're all in this together!