Evaluating Your Situation and Your Options
As a marketer or communicator, you may not know what your options are. In the past, your options were limited to a full-time job in either “corporate” or “agency”. You may have done a little “moonlighting” or “contracting”, but that was just for “extra money” and not a career choice.
Why was going out on your own so hard?
- Need a steady paycheck
- Need health insurance or other benefits
- Just “not the way it’s done”
- Don’t feel like you’re good enough to be a “consultant”
- Taxes, legal, business is hard
- Need an “office” or “place to go”
- Getting clients is hard
- Networking is hard
- Afraid to be on your own
- Like working with other people on a team
- Feel like a failure if you can’t “get a job”
You deserve dignity for all of the work you’ve put in to this point. Using the UFM system allows you to capitalize on your experience, maximize your revenue potential, and minimize the friction to starting your own consulting practice.
It's Your Turn:
The PDF file is a preview of your worksheet. You can use it to take your own notes, or you can download the MS Word-formatted version - whatever works best for you!